Turtle Power

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I Found a Reason (to go to Prague)

Who wants to go to the Czech Republic to get this breed of dog with me? Who's in besides Kristin?


On a different note: to anyone who is a fan of fruity gum, I highly recommend Trident's new Tropical Twist sugarless gum. I have to admit, I'm a bit addicted to it. The flavor lasts for a good hour, which is more than can be said for most gums these days. It contains Xylitol which is apparently good for your teeth in reducing plaque. The only negative (which some may consider a positive) is that the gum's fruity smell is far-reaching. I will by lying on the couch in the apartment, and across the room, Allie will be able to smell it. When I throw it in the garbage can, the fruity smell radiates out of the can. It is a magical gum.

1 Comments:

  • I too like the Twist - for the first few minutes. I've found that it gets really rubbery really quickly and requires a second piece to stay good. But you're right about the scent - it's a fruity wonderland.

    By Blogger mas, at 12/14/2005 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home