Turtle Power

Monday, November 28, 2005

Three Dog Night

For details on how I spent Thanksgiving, make your way over to Listmaker.

Since Listmaker sums it up so well, I would like to use this post to declare my love to a dog named Princess. Princess is my cousin Leah's dog. Leah is living in London right now with her boyfriend, so my other cousin, Jason is taking care of Princess while she is away. After the three days spent with Princess, I have decided that I want a dog. Having grown up with cats my whole life, I never really gave dogs much thought. But lately, I have wanted a dog more and more. And the holiday with Princess clinched it. I know that all dogs are not as cute, calm, and little as Princess. But one day, when I am a little more financially secure, and a little more responsible, a dog will be mine!

How can you not love this dog?




Tiny Princess and the giant cat Sunshine


Oh, and over Thanksgiving I promised Stone Groove that I would post this picture.


I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving, even if yours did not include an adorable dog.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home