Turtle Power

Monday, April 10, 2006

Ridiculous shoes for a ridiculous girl

I have a little bit of a shoe problem. I am not like many girls who care about dressy or designer shoes. But, I love me my sneakers, especially Saucony Jazz and Pumas. They are all over the apartment, and I probably did not need another pair of them. But this weekend, I went to the mall and I could not resist buying a truly ridiculous pair of shoes. Make fun of me what you will, I will still love them (even if they are giving me blisters on my feet as I break them in.)

5 Comments:

  • these would look fantastic if worn to a foam party.

    By Blogger Listmaker, at 4/10/2006 5:41 PM  

  • !!!!Ridiculously awesome!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/11/2006 8:13 AM  

  • Listmaker:
    I was going to change the name of you in my links, but I think it shall remain as "Mean Brother."

    By Blogger Turtle Power, at 4/11/2006 10:46 AM  

  • what the hell are you talking about? these are awesome!! my current red and black checkered vans are on their last legs and i may have to pick up a pair of these.

    By Blogger youthlarge, at 4/11/2006 11:06 AM  

  • I knew- just knew- that Youthlarge would dig these but refrained from commenting earlier so I didn't seem creepy vis a vis your brother's missus.

    Pumas unfortunately should be added to the boycott list as they are endorsed by Johnny Damon.

    By Blogger Wisdom Weasel, at 4/11/2006 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home