Turtle Power

Friday, March 03, 2006

Should I stay or should I go?

I found out earlier this week that I will be going to Orlando for 3 days at the end of March to help out at an education trade show. Woo hoo! The show ends on Friday night, and I would not be leaving until Saturday morning. I have asked my coworkers that are going to the show if they would want to go to Disneyworld with me, and they cannot for various reasons.

This is where my dilemma comes in. Since anyone who knows me at all is fully aware that I can not make a decision to save my life, I need help making one. Should I stay an extra day in Orlando by myself to go to one of the Disney parks (emphasis that I would be going by myself.) I am just scared that if I go to by myself, it will not be fun. But then, what other chance will I have to get a free flight to Orlando, and only have to pay for one night's hotel, and the entrance fee to one of the parks?

Help me make a decision please!

3 Comments:

  • Just take one of these with you.

    By Blogger Wisdom Weasel, at 3/03/2006 3:19 PM  

  • don't go by yourself.
    why are you not spelling out disney? afraid that they'll put the gov't on your back? very confused.

    By Blogger Listmaker, at 3/03/2006 4:46 PM  

  • I do not know why I am not spelling out Disney. I am weird.

    The consenseus from friends and coworkers is that I should go by myself. Go to MGM or Epcot, where it is based on shows, and not so much on rides. I think I have decided to go, but that decision might change in 2 minutes.

    By Blogger Turtle Power, at 3/03/2006 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home