Turtle Power

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Orlando

Yesterday I got back from 5 days in Orlando. The conference was exhausting. I ended up making friends wtih one of our resellers, L*earning Services, and they took me with them to MGM Studios. They even paid for both my admission ticket and lunch.
Here are some pictures, and a few things I learned from my stay in Orlando.

When the temperature is in the low 60's at night in Florida, it is considered cold.
If I stand for 10 straight hours, my feet will swell up.
Teacher's love free company pencils.
Teacher's will get crabby if they do not win in the prize wheel drawing contest.
I wish I were still a kid, as Disneyworld would have been more "magical."
Florida has the worst bagels ever.

The view from my room in my hotel, which I spent very little time in.

MGM Studios


Taken mostly to make Allie jealous.

I told you I would make friends with Mickey.

2 Comments:

  • FYI: Bagels in Miami are awesome. There are a lot of Jewish folks there you know. Your people make the bestt bagels.

    And yes 60 degrees is cold in Florida. It's sweater weather.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/27/2006 1:47 PM  

  • i was expecting to see you looking longingly into mickey's eyes in the manner that you did in that freaky picture of you and that statue a few posts back.

    By Blogger Listmaker, at 3/28/2006 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home