Turtle Power

Friday, December 22, 2006

There's something in the attic

And it’s scaring the bejesus out of me.

Last night, I went upstairs, and I heard a strange sound. A sound like a cat playing with a loud ball. But, the cat was sound asleep on my bed. The sound was coming from up above.

Although I do not believe in an afterlife, for some reason, I have always been scared of supernatural things. When my brother lived at home when I was 13, we watched “Twin Peaks” in its entirety. The character of Bob who was able to possess characters and was responsible for Laura Palmer’s murder freaked me out. My brother and I watched the show in the basement, and when we would walk upstairs after the show was over, I would have to turn my back to make sure Bob was not behind me.

Bob:


“The Exorcist” freaks me out.


As does the creepy kid in “The Grudge.”


I’m sure that whatever is in the attic is just a mouse or squirrel or something. But, if it’s Bob, or a creepy possessed kid, well, I love you all.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home