Turtle Power

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I watch too much TV

I have always been a big fan of television.

But, this fandom has hit new heights since moving back home.

You see, my dad bought a 50 inch flat screen TV a few years back.

And, since moving back home, I have become accustomed to premium channels, DVR, and high defintion. Things that I never knew how badly I needed in my life. Things that make living at home not so bad.

Since moving home, I have watched a lot of TV with my parents on the DVR, where my dad controls the remote. And, every episode, without fail, my dad will pause the show in reaction to a new character coming on and say "Who is that actor/tress?"

Usually, within a second, I will know who it is. "Oh, that's Luke's sister on Gilmore Girls." Or, "That's the chief's wife on Grey's Anatomy."

Tonight, after recognizing an actress right away, I came to a realization: I watch WAY too much TV.

I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not.

2 Comments:

  • That's ok. While watching CSI:NY tonight, I recognized one of the actors, but couldn't place him. Then I realized he plays Dr. Roberts on the OC. That's not pathetic at all, now is it? It must be the living with the parents that does this to us.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/06/2006 10:31 PM  

  • Stone Groove says:
    T.V. is good.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/13/2006 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home