Turtle Power

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Daddy's Little Clone

So I've had a blog for a few weeks. Already I feel like I have run out of things to talk about. I was explaining this to Stone Groove the other day, and his advice was to "write about how much you love your daddy." Since I have nothing else to talk about, and since he loves to read about himself so much, I will oblige his wishes.

More and more lately, I have noticed how much I have become like Stone Groove. Whether it is saying stuff like "la dee doo doo" (one of his many phrases that do not make sense) or being weirdly silly like him. Mrs. Groove tells me how much I sound like my father (usually when I make a snide or pessimistic remark.)

My mom hates that when I come home, Stone Groove and I communicate around her by bickering. When I was living at home for a couple months after graduation, we had a routine, and became more like buddies.

So I guess the point of all this is that yes, I love my daddy (and mommy too of course.) Are you happy now Stone Groove? You got a blog all about you. But this is getting way too schmaltzy. So take the pictures below as proof that I have become way too much like him.


2 Comments:

  • Stone Groove said:

    I am cool and so are you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/05/2005 2:25 PM  

  • Rosemary said:
    Stone Groove is cool but Amy you are much cooler. Save yourself before you turn into him.
    Of course, we all love and adore Stone Grove.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/08/2005 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home