Turtle Power

Friday, August 04, 2006

Just like a heat wave!

The heat wave is finally over! This week the heat index reached 110 degrees, which I guess is hot enough to bake cookies outside. Extreme heat waves especially suck when your third floor apartment does not have air conditioning, and there is no point of buying one since you are moving in a week. Thanks to two very nice co-workers, I was able to sleep at their places with AC to escape the unbearable heat in my apartment.
Word to the wise: Do not leave any Lush products lying around during a heat wave. If you have an cocoa butter body bar, it will melt at 98 degrees, and look like throw up.

The heat may have been bad, but at least I didn't get stuck to the toilet.

One week left in Boston. The next week will be spent packing, working, drinking, and spending lots of time with people I will miss.

First event: tonight, Shakespeare in the Park, and according to the local news this morning, the weather will be "delightful."

1 Comments:

  • Ran across your blog at random. I lived in Medford myself from 96-01. Nice to see someone from there in the 'web' out there.

    By Blogger Bridget, at 8/04/2006 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home