Turtle Power

Friday, July 21, 2006

My trusty iPod

So, as you all know, I have been struggling to make a big decision over the last couple of weeks. After much debate and consideration, I have decided to move home for a few months or more. I was pretty certain of my final decision yesterday, but was still feeling a little shaky about it.

Driving home from work yesterday, I was feeling sad, and wondering whether I was making the right decision. I was driving along, and the first song to play on the shuffle was REM's "Everybody Hurts." While the song has never been one of my favorites from the band, it played at just the right time to make me feel a little better.

The next song that came on was The Specials "You're Wondering Now." The lyrics are "You're wondering now what to do, now you know this is the end." Why yes iPod, I am indeed wondering what to do, and I do think this is the end for Boston.

Next up: Pete Yorn's "Come Back Home." That was it, my iPod was really talking to me, understands my dilemma, and is telling me to come back home. I have decided that my iPod will now be making all my important life decisions for me. But, that might not be the best idea since the next song that played was Elvis Presley's "Devil in Disguise." I guess my iPod can only talk to me for so long.

3 Comments:

  • congrats on making your last day. :) Everything will work itself out. I have faith.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/24/2006 12:30 AM  

  • white spots on my turtle

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/31/2006 5:50 PM  

  • I just tried to look at your blog and got a google error. Weirdo. Let's go to Canada for lunch.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/01/2006 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home