Turtle Power

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Help!

So, I'm in a bit of a pickle. I had made a decision that I was going to move to Philly with two friends, Kristin and Jess, sometime in August. First, Kristin decided that now probably would not be the best time to move out of her parents because of money issues. Now, Jess is having second thoughts about moving out of her parents because she needs to decide where she will be going to grad school.

My dilemma is...do I want to move to Philly when I may not even have roommates? Allie (my current roomie) has already found another place to live starting in September when our lease ends. But, a friend from my book club said that I could live with her and her two roommates, and the location of her apartment is great (10 minutes from a subway stop, a movie theater, and tons of bars and restaurants.)

Any and all suggestions are welcome: Should I stay in Boston for another year and find another job where hopefully I will be happier? Or should I move to Philly where I may or may not have a roommate?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home