Turtle Power

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Johnny B Good

Alas, the 2005 baseball season is officially over for the Red Sox, my adopted team (Sorry Orioles.) With that in mind, I'd like to pose a question. According to that joker named Stone Groove, when I straighten my hair, I look like Johnny Damon. I now make sure never to do this around Mr Groove, because when I do he repeatedly calls me Johnny. So let's compare:

Me in a bad picture with straight hair:



Johnny Damon:


So how do we compare? Notice also that Johnny is also left handed like me. Maybe me and him really have more in common than I thought....

4 Comments:

  • Amy, my dear, you will never bear a more striking resemblance to Chewbacca than Johnny Damon, the man I've been known to call "Ape Boy." You may be left handed, but you do not have a beard (I don't think you do, anyway). I won't go so far as to say you're a better baseball player, but you do know how I feel about the AL and therefore all AL teams. And besides, he's not one of your interestes, and apparently I am. :-P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/13/2005 3:05 PM  

  • are you going to be a yankee next season too?

    By Blogger Listmaker, at 10/13/2005 3:24 PM  

  • It'd be really funny if you could be a Yankee next year, too, but doesn't Steinbrenner have that weird grooming rule? No long hair, no facial hair, etc... It'd be even funnier if Johnny Damon ended up a Yankee and had to cut his precious hair. Hah!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/13/2005 7:21 PM  

  • Miss Kristin: If that is you who left the last comment: leave your name when commenting please. If it wasn't Kristin-who said that?

    By Blogger Turtle Power, at 10/13/2005 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home